Purple Look

Hey everybody

I love me some purple. I think it looks great with my eyes and I'm never afraid to use it. Here's a make-up look using only purple shadows. Hope you like  it. :) 



I used at least 3 different purple shadows. But the shadow that I'm wearing on my lower lash-line is my favourite. It's called ecstasy and you can find it in Urban Decay - The feminine pallette. It's so vibrant and rich, I adore it. :) 

If you know me, then you know that I love bold eye-liner. This is not everyone's cup of tea, so I didn't go as crazy today, because I didn't want to hide beautiful shadows on my eyes. I love liquid eyeliners by Essence. They are super affordable and easy to work with. Currently I'm using this one and I like it very much, although I normally prefer thin brushes. This one, however, has a pretty thick brush so you may find it difficult to use if you're new at using liquid eyeliner. :) 

On my lips I used a shimmery pink  lipgloss. It's not too overpowering. I went bold with eyes and kept everything else fairly simple.

Love, Niki. x  

1 komentarji :

  1. Ful lep makeup, tudi jaz najrajši uporabljam vijolčne senčke :) se mi zdi, da najbolj pašejo na rdeče lase in rjave oči :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

 

Twitter Updates

@CusNika