Christmas Party

Hey

It's been awhile, but I'm finally back with a new make-up look. I'm feeling very festive because it's nearly CHRISTMAS TIME. I'm not religious whatsoever, we don't really celebrate Christmas at home. However, I really enjoy the Christmas spirit, lights, candles...., the list goes on and on. It's a great opportunity to get together with your family, friends and loved ones and exchange gifts, drink mulled wine and have a great time. 

I created this look that I will most probably wear on Christmas eve. I hope you like it. :)

Products used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mis foundation
- Catrice Camouflage Cream concealer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Sephora eyeshadow pallettee 
- Catrice single eyeshadow (for filling in my eyebrows) 
- Manthattan lipstick 
- Catrice blush in Toffee fair. 








MERRY CHRISTMAS¨
Niki. x

0 komentarji :

Objavite komentar

 

Twitter Updates

@CusNika